Interesting concept, isn’t it? For me, it is one of the best times to blog. Granted, I usually get up early and it means that I lose sleep, but with everything going on in the world, sometimes this is what needs to be done. Don’t recommend doing it too often, or you’ll be heading for social media burnout. The middle of the night is a source of ideas for me, when all is quiet in the world.
While what seems most of the world has been caught up eating and shopping and having a grand old time (not that there is anything wrong with that, and hey, some even have Boxing Day to look forward to!), I’ve been coming up with some exciting new things, namely:
- Ramping up with some very interesting new clients
- Going to be more active on Twitter after seeing some fun with data mining (Terraminds)
- A follow up to my 7 Reasons Why You’ll Click on Everything I Post: more fun with influential avatars
- Prepping up a great story on the value of customer service
- Deciding on the next round of social media ninjas. What? You didn’t enter? Last chance saloon…
- Last but not least…watching interesting people. For those of you that haven’t seen him, Loren Feldman of 1938 Media is very interesting. I really enjoyed his post about A-Listers and people the fanboys that cry about not being A-Listers. Well put by Loren, they work harder. Loren, I for one, am blogging at 3 in the morning 🙂
and analytics (Tweeterboard)
A preview of things to come. Stay tuned.