Let me just say it one more time – SXSW was a lot of fun. If I ever had any doubts about social media bringing people together, I’m all in now. It is really great to finally meet clients, partners, friends, and associates that we’ve chatted online and have now met in the flesh.
By now if you weren’t at SXSW, you’re probably saying enough already. And I agree. Far too much Tweeting on the subject (to the point where iPhones nearly brought down the AT&T grid), on with the #followfriday goodness!
@tamar @nickcobb: – IRL would not have been complete without these guys. We must have spent over an hour trying to find an Indian restaurant we heard was awesome. And we found it – after they decided to close. Somehow we got the guy (owner?) to keep the place open AND cook us food. Good times had by all:
Related articles by Zemanta
- SXSW needs more 3G power! (phonemag.com)
- CloudContacts adds camera phone support to put business cards in the cloud (venturebeat.com)
- Tweeting Works: AT&T; Boosts SXSW Network (gigaom.com)
- Certified in Social Media? (socialmediatoday.com)
- Report: Social Media Marketing Up During Recession (web-strategist.com)
- The Real Purpose of SXSWi (adamhcohen.com)