Hi! I’m McKenna Means, and I’m an intern at NowSourcing.
I really like traveling, festivals, hiking and biking… But I’m still a college kid. This means for the most part, my hobbies include spending time on reddit/tumblr and finding creative ways to spice up ramen noodles… If that little tidbit doesn’t satisfy you, here’s more.
- I am a senior at Western Kentucky University.
- I am a public relations major with a minor in event planning. This means I actually like talking to people and putting events together. (I know, weird, right?)
- I have a pet rat named Freud. He likes French fries.
- I’m completely infatuated with Victorian era things
- I radio deejay on WKU’s student radio during the semester
- I talk to inanimate objects when alone (and sometimes around others)… frequently.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with pugs and other squish-faced things. It’s been this way ever since I can remember. If you’d like to distract me, I’m giving you my kryptonite.
Hey! Thanks for reading my profile! I feel special. :3 Hope to work with you soon.