- Typography, and how to use it effectively.
- Well versed in Illustrator.
- Able to understand and interpret data presented in a flow, well enough to be able to visually represent that information in an easy to understand format.
- Able to come up with ideas on creative ways to compare data presented.
- Total of 240 hours – averages to 20 hours per week
- Must have your own computer to use in the office with graphic design software
- If the internship is fulfilling college credit, you must comply with all school requirements
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Good reputation online
- No posting of content on personal social media profiles that would conflict with professional image
- Skills and knowledge in graphic design
- Interest in graphic design and eager to gain real world experience
- Creative mind and eye for detail
- Familiarity with Adobe suite, particularly Illustrator
- Good grasp on typography and how to use it
*If you have any of the following skills, these will be considered bonuses
- Photography know-how
- Video editing know-how
- Familiarity with Photoshop, and After Effects
Typical Daily Tasks:
- Using Google Docs to plan and organize tasks
- Working with Researchers to plan and produce infographics for clients
- Occasional other duties related to your internship
Paid internship for this position also available, may result in employment after the duration of the intern period.
How to Apply: Submit your portfolio to jobs [at] nowsourcing [dot] com.