- Total of 240 hours – averages to 20 hours per week
- Must have your own laptop to use in the office
- If the internship is fulfilling college credit, you must comply with all school requirements
- Competent writer
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Good reputation online
- No posting of content on personal social media profiles that would conflict with professional image
- Interest and eager to learn about a wide variety of topics
Typical Daily Tasks:
- Use of Basecamp and Google Documents to plan and organize tasks
- Meet with other team members to strategize on upcoming infographic projects
- Discuss open projects and their current status, continue research if necessary
- Find interesting, shocking, and compelling facts and statistics related to the current project
- Occasional other duties related to your internship
This internship is paid, and may result in employment after the duration of the intern period.
How to Apply: Submit your resume with two writing samples to jobs [at] nowsourcing [dot] com. Your writing samples can be from a class or a blog if you have one.