- Typography, and how to use it effectively
- Well versed in Illustrator
- Able to understand and interpret data presented in a text blueprint of an infographic, well enough to be able to visually represent that information in an easy to understand format.
- Able to present visual data in a way that is compelling and accessible to the reader.
- Ability to collaborate with a team on all aspects of the process, from ideation through promotion.
- Total of 240 hours – averages to 20 hours per week
- Must have your own computer to use with graphic design software
- If the internship is fulfilling college credit, you must comply with all school requirements
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Good reputation online
- No posting of content on personal social media profiles that would conflict with professional image
- Skills and knowledge in graphic design
- Interest in graphic design and eager to gain real world experience
- Creative mind and eye for detail
- Familiarity with Adobe suite, particularly Illustrator
- Good grasp on typography and how to use it
If you have any of the following skills, these will be considered bonuses
- Photography know-how
- Video editing know-how
- Familiarity with Photoshop and After Effects
Typical Daily Tasks:
- Using Google Docs, Teamwork, and Slack to plan and organize tasks
- Working with Researchers to plan and produce infographics for clients
- Turning infographic text blueprints into effective visual infographic representations
- Occasional other duties related to your internship
This is a paid internship and may result in employment after the duration of the intern period. Send a portfolio.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and portfolio to jobs [at] nowsourcing [dot] com. “Infographic Design Internship” should be in the subject line.