- Infographics are awesome, but why do all that work if no one sees them? As a Promotions Intern your job is to find the right people to share our infographics with so that our clients get maximum exposure. It’s kind of like Instagramming tacos, but the tacos are infographics and Instagram is the entire Internet.
- Use WordPress and other content management systems to upload infographics and content
- Use Buzzstream to keep track of infographic links and promotion progress
- Write original content to accompany infographics
- Use Google Sheets to track content assignments
- Research people and sites that are relevant to an infographic’s content
- Pitch infographic to potential publications/sites/blogs
- If the internship is fulfilling college credit, you must comply with all school requirements
- Competent writer and researcher
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Good reputation online
- No posting of content on personal social media profiles that would conflict with professional image
- Interest in a wide variety of topics, from cryptocurrency to virtual reality to eyeglasses
- Must bring your own laptop
How to Apply: Submit your resume with two writing samples to jobs [at] nowsourcing [dot] com. Your writing samples can be from a class or a blog if you have one. “Promotions Internship” should be in the subject line.