You’ll become an expert at finding useful information on the Internet! As our infographic production increases, we need someone who can dig out interesting statistics and facts relating to the current projects. Our infographic subjects can range from germs to elevators, so someone who can quickly change topics and continue finding relevant information is a must. Though most research will be for infographic production, some may be for industry news and competition analysis. Research Interns may also be involved with blog writing and content creation for clients.
- Total of 240 hours – averages to 20 hours per week
- Must have your own laptop
- If the internship is fulfilling college credit, you must comply with all school requirements
- Competent writer
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Good reputation online
- No posting of content on personal social media profiles that would conflict with professional image
- Interest and eager to learn about a wide variety of topics
Typical Daily Tasks:
- Use of Teamwork and Google Docs to plan and organize tasks
- Meet with other team members to strategize on upcoming infographic projects
- Discuss open projects and their current status, continue research if necessary
- Find interesting, shocking, and compelling facts and statistics related to the current project
- Occasional other duties related to your internship
This internship is paid, and may result in employment after the duration of the intern period.
How to Apply: Submit your resume with two writing samples to jobs [at] nowsourcing [dot] com. Your writing samples can be from a class or a blog if you have one.