Using graphics to help display information is not a new concept, it has been around for centuries. These days, however, it is becoming a strategic marketing tool and art form all its own. People have different views of infographics, they are picky about them just as they would be a painting. Some graphics have almost no text whatsoever, leaving the entire concept it is trying to get across up to the viewer to understand. Other infographics use imagery to help relay statistics and to entertain the viewer.
To follow last years best infographics of 2010, we have put together a few of our favorites from 2011.
Update: we now offer social media infographics to the public.
1. | The Royal Wedding’s Social Impact
2. | Tech Germs
3. | What Does it Take to Get a Job at Google?
4. | Twacked: When Good Twitter Accounts Go Bad
5. | Inside 5 of America’s Largest Data Centers
6. | Global Internet Traffic
7. | Facebook vs. Google
8. | The Top 20 Most Expensive Keywords
9. | Top Online Scams