Looks like I’ve been tagged! While I’m not usually a big fan of these lists, this one appealed to me in particular as I’m in the middle of writing up a series of blogging tips.
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like.
(Check out especially the * starred ones.) Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other
bloggers. Try to make your tip general. After that, tag up to 10 friends!
Here are the tips!
1. Look, read, and learn.
2. Be EXCELLENT to each other.
3. Don’t let money change ya!
4. Always reply to your comments
5. Blog about what you know & love.
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary.
7. Whenever possible, spread some positive thoughts and love. The world needs more of them.
8. Write down from your heart or head. Either way asks yourself why you ever get started.
9. Try to make your template something unique and easy to look. Your template gives the blogger identity as much as the post content.
10. Join some of the social network sites like MyBloglog and BlogCatalog.
11. Write for a reason and write often.
12. Listen to your regulars. People that love your site can really spread the word, so be sure to answer their comment and maybe even make some posts about their thoughts (with your own touch, but not selling out)*
I hope the following bloggers will take part but if you’d like to add traffic to your blog and increase your Technorati rating please copy this meme and start your own journey with it.
….to be added to.