We have 3 to go in the 10in10 series, and I thought that it would be fun to meet the final 3 all at once, at one of the more popular meetups in Louisville – none other than the Louisvlle Geek Dinner. This will be our second dinner we’ll be in attendance and after last year’s, I highly recommend it.
So as a special treat, we’ll be meeting the final 3 of 10 in 10, and announcing the winner – iPod (sponsored by Geeks.com)goes to the person that drives the furthest to meet up, currently Kevin Mason from Nashville. Hope to see you there!
Previous 10 in 10 posts:
- Week 7: Meeting Louisville Soup
- Week 6: Meeting Erin McMahon aka Firestar9s
- Week 5: Meeting Scott Hack
- Week 4:Week 4 – Todd Mundt from NPR
- Week 3: meeting with Jaime Mack
- iPod Nano / Geeks.com sponsor announcement
- Week 2: meeting with Kevin Mason
- Week 1: meeting with David Finch
- Taking it to the Streets: Initial post