Welcome to the final installment of the 10in10 experiment! Week 10 I had a chance to catch up with John Stammerman aka JStam, currently a web administrator for Indiana University. Right away I could tell that John really gets the web, both as a designer and a programmer. It was interesting to see his views on social media, as he has been an early adopter and a ‘behind the scenes’ man for some time now. We chatted about usability, spending time looking at Prezi.com. It was great meeting up with John and hearing about his transition from agency work to University work as well.
John had a fresh perspective on social media, one coming from a social media user, rather than marketer point of view.
We have a winner!
And we have a winner, folks! Congratulations to Kevin Mason, who drove the furthest to meet for the 10in10 experiment – Kevin has won an iPod Nano, courtesy of Geeks.com!
I had a lot of fun with the 10in10 experiment and hope you found it to be an enjoyable read. Let’s not let it stop here. We’re going to try to get the 10in10 crew together and see how it helped them grow in social media.
Previous 10 in 10 posts:
- Week 9: Meeting Ben Ray
- Week 8: Meeting My Neighbor?
- Week 7: Meeting Louisville Soup
- Week 6: Meeting Erin McMahon aka Firestar9s
- Week 5: Meeting Scott Hack
- Week 4:Week 4 – Todd Mundt from NPR
- Week 3: meeting with Jaime Mack
- iPod Nano / Geeks.com sponsor announcement
- Week 2: meeting with Kevin Mason
- Week 1: meeting with David Finch
- Taking it to the Streets: Initial post